Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is there a way to turn off a service engine soon light.?

I recently got a new exhaust system and I had the guy cut off the catalytic converter and ever since then my service engine soon light comes on. So I read the trouble codes and it was 32 Fault in barometric pressure sensor circuit OR Fault in exhaust gas recirculation valve diagnostic switch OR Fault in electronic vacuum regulator valve. Is there something I can do to make it shut off but still come on and tell me when something else is wrong. Im not going to change the exhaust I like how it sounds and I wont put the catalytic converter back on. Just wanting to know if there is anything electrical I can do to make it shut off.|||wow, it is illegal to cut off the cat. bad move on your part. now that light will always be on and your car will not run properly as it is designed to run it's best with a cat and the moron who cut it off could also be in trouble for doing it, if he is a licensed mechanic he should know better.|||You're a giant scumbag dochenozzle!

Report Abuse


|||Dude, your are a moron, until you replace the converter your motor will run in full rich mode, the light will NEVER go out and you're burning up your valves %26amp; ruining your spark plugs.



Try looking at http://www.imaphucktard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment